We have always maintained excellent practices to keep our practice clean and our patients and team safe. Due to COVID-19, we have chosen to implement additional precautions to further increase the safety of our patients, team, and community.
- Please stay in your car when you arrive for your appointment and text the office at 406-551-9535. We will respond with questions about your health and then let you know when the clinical team is ready to meet you at the front door. The clinical team will take each person’s temperature and ask them questions. We will escort the patient directly to and from their clinical chair. After their appointment the clinical team will call the guardian to discuss today’s appointment.
- ONLY the patient is allowed into the office. Exceptions include new patients and very young patients (one guardian may accompany them).
- We installed Purifying Air Scrubbers to our central HVAC system to further clean the air.
- Please bring only what you need into the office.
- If you or anyone in your household within fourteen days prior to your visit has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 which include, but are not limited to, cough or shortness of breath and/or the presence of at least two of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat and new loss of taste or smell, please let us know immediately and you will need to be rescheduled.
- Our entire team wears masks at all times. Our clinical team also wears face shields.
- All patients will rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide at the beginning of their appointment.
- Our clinical chairs are spaced over 7 feet apart.
- We have reduced the number of aerosols.
- The reception room, the coffee bar, and the theater are all closed.
- All frequently contacted surfaces are frequently cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We are doing our best to be cautious and to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you!