We are re-opening on Wednesday May 6! Thank you for being patient. We are excited to see you! Everyone’s new appointment will be approximately 6 weeks after their original appointment (due to the 6 weeks we were closed) We will be slowly reaching out to schedule a few days at a time, and it may take a few weeks before everyone has been contacted.
We have always maintained excellent practices to keep our practice clean and our patients and team safe. With the current conditions, we have chosen to implement additional precautions to further increase the safety of our patients, team, and community.
Some changes to help protect everyone:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and text the office at 406-551-9535. We will respond with questions about your health and then let you know when the clinical team is ready to meet you at the front door. The clinical team will take each person’s temperature (forehead) who enters the office and ask them questions again. The patient will be escorted directly to their clinical chair. After their appointment they will be escorted to the front door and then the clinical team member will call the guardian to discuss today’s appointment and the next visit.
- ONLY the patient will be allowed into the office. Exceptions include new patients and very young patients – one guardian may accompany them.
- Please leave personal items in your car, and bring only what you need.
- If you or anyone in your household has traveled outside of Montana in the past 14 days, please let us know immediately.
- If you or anyone in your household within fourteen days prior to your visit has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 which include, but are not limited to, cough or shortness of breath (symptoms that may appear 2-14 days after exposure) AND/OR the presence of at least two of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat and new loss of taste or smell, please let us know immediately and you will need to be rescheduled.
- Our entire team will be wearing masks at all times.
- All patients will rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide at the beginning of their appointment (don’t worry, this one tastes good)
- Clinical chairs are spaced over 7 feet apart.
- Additional protocols have been implemented to reduce aerosols.
- The reception room, the coffee bar, and the theater are all closed and off limits.
- All frequently contacted surfaces are frequently cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We are doing our best to be cautious and to provide you with excellent service. Looking forward to seeing you!